Tuesday, October 25, 2011

deal steal

I got my daily groupon.com email yesterday and was very happy to see that it was for The Body Shop! $20 for $40 worth of products. The tea tree oil skin care set I got recently was from The Body Shop.
Some of you have been asking how I like some of the new products I've tried so let me share about this set: so far I like where it is taking me. I feel like the past 2 weeks or so it has been purging my face of all the rubbish that was hiding below the surface. My pores look smaller and I love the smell ( although it is a very strong medicinal odor which some of you may not love). I'm starting to feel like my skin is more deeply clean. I hope to see a significant reduction in blemishes in the next week or 2. But I would say this groupon is worth getting to try this set and save some cash.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment