Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Like a Bandit

So as promised, here is the photo of my fabulous haul (splurge?) at Sephora.

The only items I paid for were the Tea Tree Oil Set (center back row) and the Smoky V Set (left side back row) everything else was FREE!!! If each item were purchased separately it comes out to $3.05 each!!! Watch out, extreme couponers!!!



I also came upon some really good luck. We were at a fundraising event over the weekend and after the raffle I came out with a MAC lip gloss, a lip treatment (not sure of the brand), and two sets of Shampoo/Conditioner from Bed Head and Regis. That should tide me over for the rest of the year! Woohoo!!! And since I didn't pay to get in to the fundraiser (boyfriend did that. score) it doesn't count towards my total. Good luck, eh?

I feel pretty good about my stash so far! I hope this new facial set works well.

Ciao Beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment