Sunday, December 25, 2011

Better update than never

Had to redye my hair. After my coupon I spent $5. I'm not too picky here as far as brand, I just go for color. I wish I had a better color care shampoo to keep my color from fading as fast,  but I still have all that free shampoo I won at a raffle. The cost of the hair dye frequency is ok by me considering what I saved on shampoo. I am tempted to try going 'Poo free ( Google it) but I may wait till we have made more of a dent in our supply here.

Got some festive sally hansen nail polish stickers on sale for $7.99 I had 2 coupons which took off $1.50 so I spent $6.49. These aren't worth the price for solid colors but the prints are! Plus, when you have a toddler there is no time for drying or multiple coats. It's a splurge, but I feel fancier without much extra effort. If you use these I strongly advise you to either wipe your nails with alcohol or polish remover to get a better result.
I also finally had to get a new foundation so I settled on Mary Kay mineral powder foundation $18. It isn't as good as my Bare Minerals as far as coverage. I have splotchy cheecks and usually a blemish somewhere that I really like to have covered as much as I can without looking like a China doll. I give it a B+. However, the price is great and its 2 ounces larger than my Bare Minerals. When I run out I will probably do what I can to find my usual on eBay.
Total spending $29.49.

My hinting paid off and I got a clarisonic Mia 2 from Boyfriend for Christmas and he, smartly, hit the sales girl up for lots and lots of free samples of cleansers. So that was a 100% free ( to me) item! Yeeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment