Friday, December 9, 2011

cheap solutions

I had looked at my face very closely in the mirror a couple nights ago. the very light wrinkles on my forehead were suddenly very pronounced.  I started thinking about how I'm only 26 years old and I shouldn't have these severe expression lines...not yet at least.
then I realized what the problem most likely was. my throat was dry, my hands were dry, my cuticles... forget about it. this dry winter weather that we have been having was dehydrating me and my poor face was paying the ultimate price. 

free beauty tip: drink lots and lots of water aside from the obvious health benefits it will make your skin look younger by keeping your skin hydrated and thus plumping up any fine lines.

another area of our body that can be neglected is our hands. your hands are one of those funny places that people tend to forget about during beauty regimen.  just like your neck are your test your hands can give away your age regardless of how much time you have spent youthanizing your face . my favorite trick is to put sunscreen on the backs of my hands when getting in my car.
Voila. 2 free or very cheap tricks to keep you looking young and beautiful .
until next time, bye bye beauties .

No comments:

Post a Comment